Since 1929, Flexible Materials has been producing a wide range of top-quality wood veneer products.
Flexible Materials manufactures solutions in a changing market to create the finest wood veneers and core materials available.
Utilized in the manufacturing of fine architectural woodwork, Flexible Materials products are suitable for applications such as residential furniture, store fixtures, kitchen cabinets and more. Select veneer faces are hot pressed to your choice of substrates to ensure a superior bond.
Available in Chicago, Seattle, Portland, Coeur d'Alene, Salt Lake City, St. George, Idaho Falls, Boise and Denver in the United States.
Why Flexible Materials?
- Sequence matched, end matched, and cut-to-size panels available and produced using sketched faces
- Select veneer faces are hot pressed to your choice of substrates to assure a superior bond
- Natural or reconstituted veneer species available, cores: VC, PB, MDF, MDX, specialty cores: NAUF, MR, FR
- Blueprint matching, woodtrim and wood veneer edgebanding available
- LEED compliant products available
- FSC® certified and TSCA VI compliant